Debt Capital Markets (DCM) team provides corporates, financials, property, and infrastructure companies flexible funding solutions to diversify funding sources and establish a debt market funding program.
Recent IAM Deals
Our DCM Approach
- A coordinated approach with the issuer, focused on speed of delivery and transparency.
- Robust due diligence processes aimed at optimising the lowest cost funding solution.
- Flexible funding structures; secured, subordinated, and inflation-linked.
- Innovation to support future capital plans e.g., IPO conversion clause.
- Deal timeframe of six weeks from mandate.
Distribution and Post-Deal
- Partnered syndicate approach to expand distribution base and broaden secondary liquidity.
- Cornerstone participation to reduce deal risk.
- Regular post deal interaction to assist with future capital plans e.g., refinancing.
- Rapidly growing distribution base.
- Ongoing secondary market trading of issues to grow market awareness and support liquidity.